ORGANIC BASED SOILS AND MIXES
All Organic Professional Potting Mix
A custom blend of our aged forest products, Miller-gro fiber, Sphagnum peat moss, and perlite.
We also pre-blend our Miller's A to Z Mix with humates, mycorrhizae, along with over 70 minerals, nutrients, and vitamins and earthworm castings for optimal rowth and success.
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Great to start seeds in.
- All purpose, ready to use mix.
Professional Planters Mix
Fertigrow Topsoil Plus
Sandy loam soil is custom blended with composted steer manure, composted forest products, black peat, Miller-gro Fiber and pumice.
- Use to replaced depleted soil. Adds organic materials, and nutrients back into the soil.
- Fill holes and ruts in the lawn areas.
- Use to top dress lawns and pastures.
- Use as a top dressing in flower and landscape beds for that rich, black look.
- Helps to conserve water by reducing usage.
Fertilite Flower Bed Mix
A custom blend of pumice, expanded shale aggreate (Utelite), sphagnum peat and composted organics.
- Soil stays loose for drainage and increased oxygen penetration.
- Ready to use. Plant directly into or use as an amendment.
- Recommended for flowerbeds, landscape beds, or garden areas.
- Organics feed the plants and aid in moisture retention.
Miller Companies LC. Hyrum, Ut 435-245-3157