How to and FAQ
Click on the pages to the right for more detailed information.
If there is any information or questions that you have in addition, please do not hesistate to contact us either on our contact page or by phone. We are here to help.
What Products to choose for a specific project or soil problem.
- If you have hard, clay soil:
- Sandy soils or soils that need to add life and high organic matter:
We recommend our Premium Organic Compost TM.
- What is the best compost for my vegetable gardens:
- What is the best compost for my flower beds?
- For a new flowerbed, which soil mix should I try?
- For low areas in the lawn or in a planting bed:
- For Topdressing Lawns:
- Transplanting Trees and Shrubs:
- Starting seeds or Growing your own transplants:
- Seeding a New Lawn:
Prepare and amend the soil to begin with one of our composts. Then cover seed with about ¼”of the Coconut Coir.
- Amending a raised box garden for a new year:
If you have an existing raised box garden that you are adding the compost back into for the growing season, use our Premium Organic Compost TM, or Soil Prep Conditioner. For boxes that the soil level has sunken just add more of ou Miller's Mix for Box Gardens.
Miller Companies LC. Hyrum, UT 435-245-3157