Soil Components for Soil Blending
Mix up to 1/3 in your own potting mix, raised box mix or in sandy soils to retain moisture.
- Use to retain water and nutrients in hot, dry areas within the landscape, in potting mixes and sandy soils.
- Perfect for using as a topdressing over newly seeded lawns.
- Helps to retain moisture in flower pots, window boxes or planters.
- Use in Hydroponics.
- Will not get hydrophobic like peat moss.
- Compressed block hydrates and retains 8 to 10 times it own weight in water.
- Lasts for up to 10 years unlike peat moss.
- Harvested from coconut husks, More enviromentally safe unlike peat moss.
Soil Prep Basic
This custom compost mix is a combination of aged wood products and miller gro fiber. High nutrition, low salts and break up hard, compacted soils.
This product is used as a soil amendment and is not recommended for use as a mulch.
Use up to 1/3 when mixing in hard soils, or potting mixes.
Miller Companies LC. Hyrum, UT 435-245-3157